We all use Tinder, but the app requires you to connect with your Facebook social account. But sometimes we just don’t want to mix our social and dating life while using Tinder App. So this becomes hectic when your social life gets mixed up with Dating life, which is unfortunately bad. When you want to Tinder Login, you have to create your Tinder Account at first using a Facebook account.
So when you register for Tinder using Facebook, but your friends on Facebook can know you on Tinder. If you think that this won’t be a problem, then I guess using Facebook With Tinder is not a problem. On the contrary, you will be looking for ways on how to use tinder without Facebook. So, I have created this guide in which I will be explaining how you can create tinder account easily without using Facebook. The reason why people do not want to sign in using Facebook account is that their social and business life is at rising. The main issue is with privacy on dating app which is never assured and can be exploited easily as well.
How To Use Tinder Without Facebook
To be frank, there is no other way that you can use tinder without Facebook, but there are two certain ways in which you can reduce and minimize your privacy issue and helps you to save your social and real identity from tinder.
1. Create new Facebook Account
2. Tinder App Settings
So now we will be discussing the above two methods in details and let you decide which might work the best for you.
1. Create a New Facebook Account for Tinder
Precisely you will find it odd to link your real Facebook account to tinder as many others do. So, in such a case I would advise you to create a new Facebook account to register for tinder separately.
I guess you know how to make a Facebook account and to be frank; it’s quite an easy process to follow. But anyways I will put the steps below.
- First, go to Facebook.com
- Next, you have to enter all your details from First, Last Name, Email Address, Date of Birth and most importantly Password.
- When done just click on Sign up button and you will have a new FB account
Connect New Facebook Account To Tinder
Well, you will now be wondering how to change the Facebook account linked to the tinder app. So, below are the steps you go to follow to do so.
- First, open the Tinder app from your device
- Now go to Settings option from the top left section of the screen
- Click on App Settings and tap on “Logout” button, also click on confirm
- After that, you have logged out old FB account from Tinder
- Then select “Login with Facebook” and log in using newly created Facebook account
- Tada! Now you have logged in using new FB account for Tinder app!
- I guess you might also like to find more details about Tinder For PC
Change Tinder App Settings
When you login using Facebook on Tinder service, the app takes permission to post behalf of you on friends and your timeline as well. And it also sets tinder service linked to your account viewable by anyone who accesses your account. So, if you are not going to make a new Facebook account then follow below steps to change Tinder app priorities on Facebook.
- Firstly you have to log in to your Facebook account
- After that go to “arrow down” and tap on settings
- From options select “Apps” and click on it
- Now you have to find Tinder app and tap on it
- Finally, select the privacy option of Tinder app to “Only me.”
Thank you, friends, for having reading this awesome guide on how you can minimize the risk of dating exposure on your real social life. So, I guess my guide about Tinder without Facebook would help you to swipe tinder without any risk indeed. I would love if you can share this guide with your friends online and post your comments below.